Corporate Finance activities aimed at providing the company with an advanced and innovative financing service, consisting of investing with risk capital, through the acquisition of shares
We can translate this into two well-defined states, namely:
- Development or Expansion capital: capital for development, that is, invested to finance the growth of existing companies.
- Replacement Capital: replacement capital, which partially replaces the participation / ownership of a company that no longer feels involved in the activities of the company.
This does not imply an increase in the share capital of the company.
WHO IS IT FOR AND WHO NEEDS IT?
It is aimed at all those companies that wish to benefit from a financial and professional partner, which allows them to acquire the finances and extraordinary knowledge necessary to capture new industrial strategies, integration processes, growth plans, generational steps.
Studies at European level have shown that companies that invested in a financial partner (company backed by risk companies), have grown at higher rates than the system, have invested in job creation and are projected in strategies of further development.
ADVANTAGES FOR THE COMPANY:
- localization of new financial resources
- facilitation of access
- facilitating access to debt capital.
- improvement of the image and reputation of the company.
- increased contractual capacity
- synergies with the financial partner’s network of relationships.
- availability of managerial resources.
- accompaniment of the “ways of thinking” required by the capital market.
ADVANTAGES FOR THE ENTREPRENEUR:
- recapitalization of the company without entering personal financial resources.
- possibility of monetizing the «economic value» of the company’s capital.
- facilitation of generational transition.
- acceleration of the valuation process of your company.