Corporate Finance activities intended to provide the company with an advanced and innovative financing service, consisting in investing with risk capital, through the acquisition of shareholdings.
This can be translated it into two well-defined conditions, namely:
- DevelopmentCapital or Expansion: capital for development, invested in order to finance the growth of existing companies
- ReplacementCapital: replacement capital, which partly replaces the shareholding /ownership of a company that no longer feels involved in company activities.
It does not involve an increase in the share capital for the company.
TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED AND WHO DOES NEED IT
It is intended at all those companies that want to benefit from a financial and professional partner, which allows them to acquire the necessary extraordinary finance and know-how to pursue new industrial strategies, integration processes, growth plans, generational transitions.
Studies inEurope have shown that the companies invested in by a financial partner(venture backed company), have grown at higher rates than those of the system, have invested creating jobs and are projected on strategies of greater development.
ADVANTAGES FOR THE CORPORATE:
- finding new financial resources
- facilitation of access to debt capital
- improvement of the image and reputation of the company
- increase in contractual capacity
- synergies with the network of relationships of the financial partner
- availability of managerial resources
- accompaniment towards “ways of thinking” required by the capital market
ADVANTAGES FOR THE ENTREPRENEUR:
- company recapitalization without injecting personal financial resources
- possibility of monetizing the “economic value” of the company’s capital
- facilitating the generational transition
- acceleration of the enhancement process of your company